Zyxel Elite 2864ID

my system: Hylafax Version 4.0pl2, Linux Suse 5.2, modem Zyxel 2864ID
firmware 2.11

Sending faxes with a.m. modem is fine however i'am having  problems to
receive faxes correctly with my Zyxel Elite 2864ID. I'am only getting white
pages with black lines (sample attached). Is there anything special i have
to consider with this modem which is not yet added to my Hylafax version?

Thanks in adavnce for your help.
rgds
Alexander Paprottka
alex@paprottka.com

GEBR. PAPROTTKA GMBH
POB 770, 22587 Hamburg
Phone: +49 40 863916
Fax: +49 40 867409
http://www.paprottka.com

Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\FAX document (1).tif"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions