RE: How to limit compressoion to 1-D ?

If you are using Win95 OSR2 or later (NT4 or 98 also) then install 'Imaging'
in Windows Setup.

This does a good job except that it can't seem to shink the image to fit on
a page, which is very annoying with a fax since it will be the width of a
page and once you take the printers margins into account it misses quite a
bit. For the moment (ie until I get some more time to look at it) I save any
fax I do want printed then use Paint Shop Pro to print it. Annoying but it
works for the moment.

Regards,
  Andrew Radke.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions