How to limit compressoion to 1-D ?

Hi there,

is there any opportunity to limit the compression of (received) faxes to 1-D
compression or to convert them immediatedly after receiveing them ?

Reason is that we have no viewer for our Windows 95 clients which is capable
of showing 2-D decoded faxes. A hint for a Windows-based viewer which could
be used for these faxes is apreciated as well.

Configuration:
first machine
Elsa MicroLink 33,6 TQV
Linux kernel 2.0.33 (S.u.S.E)
Hylafax 4.0pl2

second machine
ZyXEL 1496 E (FW 6.11)
Linux kernel 2.0.33 (S.u.S.E)
Hylafax 4.0pl2

Martin U. Haneke
Haneke Systemtechnik
E-Mail: mhaneke@t-online.de
Tel:+49 30 7570 2990
Fax.: +49 30 7570 2991

PgP Fingerprint:
3A84 79EA 7378 6931 A772  C9AB 51DC 0736 98EB 5FC9

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions