Problems putting fax spool on mounted disk

	I need to find more room for the fax spool. I am runing on HP-UX 9.10
	and I originally installed Hylafax on the root disk in /usr/spool/fax.

	I tried changing /usr/spool/fax/docq to a symbolic link to a place with
	more space. This failed, and in retrospect it mad sense that it would
	given that Hylafax runs in a chroot'ed environment.

	So next I mounted a disk at /usr/spool/fax, and restred all the files
	that had been there. All permisions and all look corect, but when I try
	to fax something, I get an error message about not being able to create
	a file in client/* .

	Any ide what I am doing wrong here?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955