Fax Cover

Hello... Anyone home?

Please forgive my posting this question for a second time.  The only response I
received from the first posting was from another guy with the same question.

With reference to
Q36: How do I create a fax cover page template?
of the FAQ
http://www.vix.com/hylafax/FAQ/Q36.php

The answer "(From Randy Davis)" beginning with the 5th paragraph is clear and
works as advertised.

It does not address the /comments issue however.

I cannot seem to get the comments macro to work and nothing on this page or the
rest of the FAQ addresses it.

If Randy Davis is out there, perhaps I could impose on him to add the special
case of comments to his otherwise concise instructions.

In Randy's absence, I would appreciate help from anyone who has done it.
Regards
Dave
--
David L. Aldridge
The Aldridge Company 281.368.0166 (fax: 281.368.0381)