RE: TIFFs displaying and printing at half height

Wonderful. Absolutely Wonderful. Many thanks.

I hadn't even considered the "Imaging" software that comes with Windows. As
of Windows 95 OSR2 Wang Imaging came bundled and until now seemed completely
useless. Windows 98, I just noticed, renames it to 'Kodak Imaging' but it is
effectively the same. Both of these read an image perfectly that others
display at half height. It also reads the multi-page TIFFs that others won't
read and generaly loads faster as well. It looks like my problems are
solved.

Thanks again,
  Andrew Radke.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions