Re: modem problem?

--

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:11:57   David Woolley wrote:

>> The ATH0 is dropping the line(on hook).It is normally followed by some garbage. Another sample.....
>
>Yes it should do.
>>
>> Can anyone point out the problem?
>
>There is no apparent problem.  Why do you think there is?

Somebody told me that the garbage after on hook is post connection noise in the phone line. I think that there is a problem because the SEND command of SNPP does not return any status and the server just drops the connection after sending the page.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions