Reset'ing the modem..

Hi all,
	First of all, thanks a lot for HylaFAX.. it's really an awesome
piece of software.

Secondly.. I've a simple problem :-) .. I'm using 4.0pl1 on a RedHat 5.1
Linux boxen with a USR Sporster 33,6 internal modem. I've ~20 Win95
clients using the fax server for sending and receiving faxes. Everything
works well.

The problem I have is that sometime.. when we're receiving an incoming
fax, if the luser on the other end hang up before the transfert is
finished, our USR modem doesn't "reset" itselfs.. and it no longer answers
incoming calls or processes the send queue. When I face a situation like
this, I kill -HUP faxgetty, restart hfaxd etc..

The modem is configured as a class 1 fax modem. Is there a way for me to
reset it automatically? through a cron job or with a good init string on
my side?

Suggestions are very welcome,

Thanks a lot.

		Ludovic