questions on modemclass, where and how

Hi all...

I have read the faq a bit on this, and think i understand it, but need
some details.

suppose I had two modems on my server, i wanted one to be totally
dedicated to outbound, the other totally dedicated to inbound.  I know i
can make classes and put one modem in each class, say "inbound" and
"outbound" for the classes.

what file do I specify this in?  config.cua_b?(where config.cua_b is the
modem config file for one of the modems)

also, will the users need to specify anything different when they
fax(using whfc from win95/nt peecee's)  if so, could this be avoided by
specifying only one modem in the "any" group, and specifying the
other(inbound) modem in the "inbound" group?  Also, would I need to
specify anythingspecial for it to accept inbound faxes on that modem, or
will it do it automatically regardless of the modemclass of the
inbound modem?

i hope i haven't confused any of yo uwth my questions, thanks in advance
for any help you can give me(my apologies if theseare covered in the faq,
i didn't see enough info to answer my concerns)

Josh

 ---- Josh Duncan
duncan@msmd.org

God's like Comet(TM), nothing cleans better.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions