what does faxgetty do after having received a fax ?

Hello

After having received a fax, which skripts does faxgetty call (with
which arguments) ?

background: I do use mgetty/vgetty for incoming calls, and I do want to
have the incoming faxes presented to hylafax as if its own getty would
have received it (eg. putting it in the right directory, converting it,
sending notification etc.).

Thanks a lot

Thomas
btw, if someone succeded in using faxgetty as the getty which picks up
the phone and handling voice-calls over to vgetty, please let me know
--
Thomas Wimmer                    | When you're in a fight with an idiot,
http://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de | its difficult for other people

*** ftp://lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/windows95_sucks.mp3 ***

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions