Re: Hylafax RPM and ghostscript fonts

I'm not sure why you keep mailing this list with your problems, can we just
keep it to private e-mail between you and I please? It does not concern most
of the list.

  MD> Hello

  MD> I've purged all ghostscript files. I've rpm -e all traces of ghostscript.

This was step 1. Great.

  MD> I've installed ghostscript 5.10 fonts in /usr/lib/ghostscript/fonts.

You've done what? There are 3 RPMS for ghostscript:

	ghostscript
	ghostscript-fonts-std
	ghostscript-fonts-other

You need to install them all.

  MD> I've ln -s /usr/local/lib/ghostscript /usr/lib/ghostscript

???????

Please remove /usr/local/lib/ghostscript, none of this is going to go in
/usr/local.

  MD> When I do a rpm -i hylafax-4.0pl2-1rh5.i386.rpm I get the folowing error:

  MD> ghostscript-fonts >= 5.02 is needed by hylafax-4.0pl2-1rh5.i386.rpm.

  MD> What am I doing wrong? Has anyone got this rpm to work?

I need to see the output of

	rpm -qa | egrep ghostscript

Yes, the RPM has worked for everyone who has replied to me, though there are a few minor niggles remaining.

-DPN

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions