Re: Re: Hylafax RPM and ghostscript fonts

  NKG> It should be only 3.33 ghostscript or better required, as available in
  NKG> the default RedHat 5.0 distribution.

Nico and I disagree on this matter, and feelings were mixed in this discussion forum. For the time being (if you're using the RPM from my site), you are required to download the three 5.10 ghostscript RPMs, and do:

	rpm -Uvh ghostscript*.rpm

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions