PT trek

I never did figure out how to enable session tracing,
but I think that's because I haven't sucessfully
engaged a session.

Anyway, I tracked the problem down to

ModemServer.c++

ModemServer::deduceModem()
{....
}

The problem "appears?" to be that a new class
is being declared that requires some declarations
in other far away parts of the code.

When its not declared .. the port doesn't open
and core dump...

How to track down the declarations?

Crystal Ball anyone?  C++ is very unforgiving..
it just lets you declare anonymous variables
all over the place and leaves no coherent trail.

Reminds me sorta of BASIC, only there you couldn't
reuse variable names.

I guess the next step is to try and figureout
what the heck a Class0Modem(*this, *this) is and
create one on the spot.. within the function..

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions