Re: faxstat: Waiting for modem to come ready

In message <199807021655.JAA08292@corp-gw.isd.com>, "Alex Rier" writes:

>Hi,
>
>Trying to configure HylaFAX v4.0pl1 binary distribution
>for Solaris 2.5.1 (Summertime 97 Binary Distribution).
>Modem:  Microcom DeskPorte FAST+
>
>It seems that different processes communicate OK.
>But when I run faxq I get in /var/adm/messages:
>Jul  2 18:03:59 rasputin FaxQueuer[23413]: MODEM /dev/ttya appears to
>be wedged Jul  2 18:10:18 rasputin FaxQueuer[23413]: MODEM /dev/ttya
>appears to be wedged Jul  2 18:15:50 rasputin FaxQueuer[23413]: MODEM
>/dev/ttya appears to be wedged Jul  2 18:15:51 rasputin
>FaxQueuer[23413]: No regular expression for modem class

Oh man, FORMATTING please.

Please remove the ModemClass line from your server config file. You have misunderstood the meaning of the question you were asked. It's for setting up separate  modem pools, and has nothing to do with the FAX Class spoken by the modem.

Let me know how you make out in private e-mail.

-DPN

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions