Re: Class1 No Answer connect timeout too short

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Joseph Beauchamp wrote:

> I know this is pretty elementary, after all, there should be a
> description somewhere of all the parameters and how to change them and set
> them up, but I haven't found it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

The man page to look up is in config(4). Check the source distribution
if it isn't on your system.

> Also, I don't know how to get the version of the software.  No version
> command?  Not in any log anywhere??

The output of hfaxd/faxq to the syslog files will contain the version
number.
--
Jonathan Chen            |  de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n.  Three wolves
<jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>    |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions