AW: HylaFAX accounting?

Hello!

The Solution you´re talking about is very intresting !

I´m trying to build something very similar using a Microsoft SQL-Server.
My Problem is
that my C programming capabilites are NULL. At the moment I´m realising
this functionality
with a text-based import (via bcp) of the xferlog.

This Solution works but it´s really annoying.

Looking at your sourcecode I asked me the following question:

Do you have time to modify your sources in order to interface the MS-SQL
Server using
the C-Components provided by Openlink ? (http://www.openlink.co.uk)

Regards,

Christoph