DIRK'S FAXMAILER Email to fax gateway compiling problem

    dl> ::   This mail was forwarded by SMTP@uni-erlangen.de to          ::
    dl> ::                 <hud@zurich.ibm.com>                          ::
    dl> ::   Maybe the sender would like to learn your current e-mail ?  ::
    dl> ::         <postmaster@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>               ::
    dl> Hi,

    dl> I finally have setup Hylafax for inbound connections (Thank you Nico
    dl> Garcia) and am working now on the outbound.

    dl> I want to setup an email to fax gateway in order to minimise various
    dl> inbox'.

    dl> However when compiling the faxmailer.c script with cc -O -o faxmailer
    dl> faxmailer.c  I get following message :

    dl> /tmp/cca045831.o: in function "main" :
    dl> /tmp/cca045831.o{.text+0x13}:undefined reference to "setruid"
    dl> /tmp/cca045831.o{.text+0x23}:undefined reference to "setrgid"

    dl> I don't have much experience with compiling myself so maybe that's the
    dl> reason ....

You might have to replace setruid/setrgid with setreuid/setregid on your
machine (try the manual pages).

	Dirk

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions