Re: Config-File for ELSA 28.8 TQV ????

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Dirk Estenfeld wrote:

> Hello Jonathan,
>
> I read your article in the Hylafax-Diskussion-Group about your
> Elsa-Modem and hylafax. I have installed Hylafax on my linux-Maschine
> but I do not have the right configuration file for my elsa Modem 28.8
> TQV.
> Do you have a configuration-File for hylafax for me?

Sorry, I don't quite have that modem.. :-( However, other people on
the list may be able to help you.

What exactly is wrong with your setup? Your debug logs need to be a
bit more chatty as well. Try increasing the debug levels, details
available on the config(4) man pages.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
                                              Clothes do make the man.