Re: WHFC 0.8.7

Andreas Busse <ab@ivm.net> wrote:

: meanwhile I found that this was a printer driver problem. The
: windows driver for the HP prefixes a non-postscript line to
: the document which probably confuses hylafax.
: Now I'm using the QMS PS420 driver which generates pure
: postscript. However, it's still not working, but with
: different errors:

I think the recommended driver is the Apple LaserWriter...

: I always get the
:
:         Status: REJECT: Too many attempts to transmit: 3, max 3
:
: error message, although the fax server works fine otherwise.
: I also tried lowres, but this didn't make a difference.

Uhhmmm, I think you need to post more information about the server
side. Take a look at the server logs.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris