Re: WHFC 0.8.7

Hi again,

meanwhile I found that this was a printer driver problem. The
windows driver for the HP prefixes a non-postscript line to
the document which probably confuses hylafax.
Now I'm using the QMS PS420 driver which generates pure
postscript. However, it's still not working, but with
different errors:

I always get the

error message, although the fax server works fine otherwise.
I also tried lowres, but this didn't make a difference.

Any ideas, anyone?

regards,
Andreas Busse