e-mail to fax: controlling access

Hi again,

I guess this has been asked several times here but a quick search of
the mailing list archives did not find anything useful.

The question is: is there a way to control who can send faxes via my
e-mail to fax gateway? Right now I have the gateway working fine but
unless I find a way of controlling access to it, the whole Internet
will be able to use my gateway just by sending mail to
xxx@fax.my.domain.com.

I am not using Dirk's faxmailer (I think I can use it to do what I
want), just plain faxmail called as a sendmail mailer (as explained in
the docs.).

Thanks,

E.-

--