Re: TPC-OPER: Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, David Woolley wrote:

> Given the nature of V.29 operation in fax, I would think that it was a poor
> analogue signal, which could be poor line quality (not necessarily noise)
> or a poor transmit or receive modem, but probably a mix of all of these.

I don't think so. It lokos like there are some problems in software. I can
see almost all mentione errors in almost totaly controled envronement
with guaranted good lines and with control over both side faxes (be it
standalone or fax/modem.

So if someone will came with an idea or patche, I can test things in such
environement.

	lp
		gody

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions