Re: TPC-OPER: Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and ZyXEL Omni modem

  KJ> In a few weeks, when we're decreasing our dialin-pool, I'll send him
  KJ> Multitechs for him to experiment.

Great!

  KJ> *But*: Look at our failure rate. Its not that much better, its even
  KJ> worse.

No, your call completion rate is actually MUCH better than Shuvam's if you ignore busy signals, no answers, and NO CARRIER (sending a fax to a voice line, or voice/fax autoswitch most likely).

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions