Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and ZyXEL Omni modem

Dear David,

| First - let me state that the recent messages on the nature of faxing and
| these problems with doing electronic faxing, particularly the mesage from
| Dr. Pollack, to be the most interesting and educational things on this
| list that I've seen go by in a long time....

he he he he he ....:) It looks like sometimes just writing stinging
mails helps. :) I too can see people beginning to wake up. But no one
has yet been able to explain my phenomenally bad track record. If you
want to see one day's typical log of Hylafax errors, just look at

	http://www.spaceNETindia.com/faxerrors.txt

Regards, and thanks,
Shuvam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions