Re: Email-to-fax gateway with Sendmail 8.8.7

> Rather than manually editing the sendmail.cf file to set up the email
> gateway, as per the advice of the v4.0pl2 mailfax.sh-sendmail file, I
> use and would recommend employing the m4 macros to regenerate the .cf
> file from a '.mc' file after adding a 'MAILER(fax)' line.

I'd tend to agree.  Actually I'm rather annoyed that I didn't fully
appreciate the scope of the faxmail support in sendmail 8.8.8 when I
submitted the CPFAX amendment.  For some reaason I only thought it
generated the mailer definition itself, whereas it actually generates the
CPFAX and the R.... $#fax .... lines as well.  Actually, it looks like it
may generate CPFAX twice!

My only excuse is that I was explaining the results of someone missing
CPFAX from a manual configuration, because it wasn't in the instructions.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions