hfaxd exits

Hi,

I just subscribed to this mailing list, and I suspect that
my question is answered in the archives. My ISP doesn't have
reverse DNS, so ftp.celestial.com won't let me log in.

Anyway, my problem is that on my new RedHat 5.0 system hfaxd
exists as soon as I start it. In /var/log/messages I find
the following message:

Feb 20 16:02:28 plum HylaFAX[11471]: getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket

strace produces the following:

getpeername(0, 0x8077d4c, [16])         = -1 ENOTSOCK (Socket operation on non-socket)

I'm using hylafax-4.0-8.i386.rpm but I had the same problem
when I compiled the source locally.

If anybody has any suggestions what could be wrong or how to
fix this, I would be greatful. Thanks in advance.

- Erik -

Erik Forkalsrud, 6504 Madrid Rd #H, Goleta CA 93117, USA, (+1) 805 9683388
Department of Computer Science,  University of California at Santa Barbara
erik@cs.ucsb.edu                              http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~erik

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions