Re: Login failed: 530 User root access denied.

bv> Hello, Im using the hylafax 4.0 package on a BSD/OS 3.0 system. No matter
bv> what I try to put in the hosts file, I get the error "Login failed: 530
bv> User root access denied." Could anybody help me out? please?

Yes, I am getting the same thing on a RedHat 5.0 system and was just
getting ready to ask this very question.
I have read all the FAQ's I could find, but maybe I missed something
here.

Thanks for any info please,

--
Curtis Consulting