Re: Postscript Driver for WHFC 0.70 on Win95

> It seems to me that the problem is at the Win95 side and the postscript
> driver that we are using. We've tried the HP 4/4M driver and other HP 4
> drivers as well as some QMS drivers. The Apple Lser 16/600 driver

The two main problems I'm aware of are that some drivers generate extra
code to put the printer into Postscript mode and that the Microsoft
drivers generate Postscript which is not page independent, by default.

The first problem requires that you use a driver for a simple postscript
printer.  The second problem requires that you dig around in the advanced
options in the printer setup (not sure whether it is document defaults or
the actual printer settings).  You may also need to turn off an initial
^D.

PS I think you may also need to turn on Document Structure Comments (DSC),
which I think Microsoft calls job control.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions