Postscript Driver for WHFC 0.70 on Win95

Sorry if this is offtopic, but I'm really stumped.

My problem is when I send faxes from Win95 (Word specifically), the fax is
sent and the fax machine at the other end receives the fax, but there is
no document produced. All works fine when sending the fax using the
sendfax client on the server machine.

Details:
Hylafax v4.0 pl1
ghostscript 5.10
RedHat Linux 5.0 with kernel 2.0.33

I have the same problem on a Slackware 3.0 distribution with kernel 2.0.33
and ghostscript 5.10. I've tried using the fontmap.pl script in the
contrib dir at ftp.sgi.com and tried compiling hylafax to use its own afm
font directory. Ghostscript is also compiled to use the tiffg3 and
tiffg32d drivers.

It seems to me that the problem is at the Win95 side and the postscript
driver that we are using. We've tried the HP 4/4M driver and other HP 4
drivers as well as some QMS drivers. The Apple Lser 16/600 driver
suggested by the WHFC FAQ isn't included with our Win95 osr/2 and the
drivers at Apple's site are in hqx format, even though they are Win95
drivers, go figure.

Any help is much appreciated.

TIA,

Trevor

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     astrope@tabbweb.com      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions