Re: Redhat 5.0: compilation problems

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Michael Agbaglo wrote:

> Did someone managed to compile and install hylafax4.0pl1 successfully ?
> Installtion fails on my machine due to lib-function incompatibility.

Not sure what is happening, but Hylafax v4.0pl1 compiled fine on my RedHat
5.0 Intel system. Check out the errata page at the RedHat site, you may
need to upgrade some libraries. There is also an hylafax 4.0 rpm in the
hurricane/contrib directory at ftp.redhat.com.

Hope that helps.

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     astrope@tabbweb.com      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions