Re: problems (phase b)

At 13:03 08/02/1998 +0000, David Wolley wrote to Giovanni Iachello:

>> I'm getting this with hylafax 4.0pl1, and a US Robotics sportster 33.6
>> voice fax/modem - class 2.0.
>
>Standard USR firmware bug.  Please read every other message on the list.

And hopefully you will find the possible workround of adding the following
line to the modem config file (eg /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS1 file) :-

Class2NRCmd:		AT+FNR=1,1,1,0      #setup status reporting command

Works for some people, but not others. Probably depends on the age of the
modem.

Good luck,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.