hylaFAX works only for two days...

Hi, I am running hylaFAX under LINUX, (I think the last Version from
SuSE 5.0) and I have client acess from whfc from M$-Windows Machines.
When I call 'faxmodem ttyS1', everything works fine. After two days it
seems, the modem locked and/or whfc is not allowed to write files into
the fax/sendq directory. When I use 'sendfax -d nnnnnn  file' as root
from the server, a file is written into sendq, but not sent - 'waiting
for modem to come ready'. When I start again with faxaddmodem or reboot
and call 'faxmodem ttyS1' it works again for one ore two days.
When I have this problem, there is no lockfile in /var/locks/, this
seemes to worrk fine.

Any suggestions?
Martin

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions