Re: HylaFAX on linux (again)

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, J. Carlos Cristobal wrote:

> I just cannot make hylafax work, this is what I get form faxstat
>
> HylaFAX scheduler on fftamex.suomi.org.mx: Running
> Modem cua1 (+1.999.555.1212): Initializing server
>
> Anybody there knows what might be the problem?

Very likely your modem's hanging. You need to increase the debugging
levels on your config files and check the syslog output on the chat
between HylaFAX and your modem.

[If you didn't quite understand the last paragraph, I'd suggest that
 you read the accompanying HTML documentation with HylaFAX first]

--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
-----