viewing faxes on Windows with TIFFSurfer ??

Hi everybody,

did anyone made it to see those incoming faxes using the TIFFSufer-Plugin
(http://www.visionshape.com/freetiff.php) for Windows? Seems to be a cool
program if it would work, and the basic version is _free_, but it doesn't work
for me. I tried fax2tiff without success. Any ideas? Or any suggestions about
a small, simple and free multipage-fax-viewer for Windows?

BTW, if I put a new file in recvq, I can not acces it using ftp; the
permission are the same as on the other files in that dir. So, if I convert a
fax into a different format and place the result in recvq I can not open
through a ftp-link as I can with the original incoming faxes (on port 4559, of
course). It's a 4.0p1 on a Linux-2.0.30.

Thanks, Greetings Sascha

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions