Multipurpose call routing devices!

All,

  We are currently using HylaFAX to send faxes to our sales force when
Acknowledging and Invoicing orders. A few of the salesmen have devices
that let them share their phone line with an answering machine, a phone,
and a fax machine. The problem I am having is when I try and send a fax to
some of these devices HylaFAX thinks the line is busy (ALWAYS). I have
called these machines by hand and I know the phone line works and it's not
really busy. Is there a setup in the Config file that will fix this? I am
using a Multitech MT1932ZDX. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Marty Kirkman

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions