Re: qmail to fax gateway

Thanks Ed,

	Actually  I use in .qmail-fax-to-friend:

|preline sendfax -n -P 200 -1 -f from_me -N -t 3 -d 555.5555
&somemailbox@home.com
./Mailbox/

I was hoping to find out how to send faxes using the old dirk's faxmailer
gateway method using... mail you@555.555.fax < file. This takes all the
hassel from using some fax client software just for any arbitrary fax on
the fly. I like using mailx for mail, it would be nice to use mailx for
faxing as well.

> Put this in .qmail-faxto5555555 in your ~alias directory and it will
> fax email addressed to "faxto5555555" to the tel number 555-5555 with
> no cover page:
>
> |sendfax -n -d 5555555

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions