(Fwd) Re: egetty

 I respectfully suggest that we take the warning from configure so
 that nobody will ask. We on the flip side should warn if it is there.
What this will create is that if the user has the wrong egetty he/she
will be warned. If they have the right one they will kow how to
proceed and no question will come to the list.

 What do you think?

Julio
> > > everything goes ok except that the program keeps wanting to know where
> > > my egetty
> > > executable is.  ie.. /bin/egetty.
> > > I've looked and looked and can't find it on my system or on the web.
> > > What  or where is it?
> >
> > A FAQ.  Optional.  In the documentation:  in particular, setup-advanced.php.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions