Re: qmail to fax gateway

1.
	Has anyone tried to setup a qmail to fax gateway? If so, could you email
	me how you did this.

2.
	What is the syntax to enable any number to be used for pagermap.
	This is what I would like to do "sendpage -n -p xxxxxxx xxxxxx"
	without it telling that the entry is not in "pagermap".

3.
	Please show me a "time of day" restriction example that allows you
	to fax to 1.415.555.1212 only during business hours  M-Fr. for
	example, and does this restriction work for sendpage as well as
	sendfax from within destctrls.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions