Re: Re: qmail to fax gateway

cwk wrote:

    1.
    	Has anyone tried to setup a qmail to fax gateway? If so, could you email
    	me how you did this.

Ther was a mail from Morten Skjelland 23-7-1997 in the mailing
list containing a script for qmail (it's also part of the
v4.0pl2 which is just under beta-test); check the archive of
the mailing-list for it;

    2.
    	What is the syntax to enable any number to be used for pagermap.
    	This is what I would like to do "sendpage -n -p xxxxxxx xxxxxx"
    	without it telling that the entry is not in "pagermap".

I don't understand exactly what you want to do. Pagermap(4F) provides
a mapping for hfaxd(1M)'s SNPP protocol to map an identifier in the
SNPP PAGE directive (e.g. the "-p ident" value from sendpage(1))
to the number of the IXO/TAP service provider and (optionally) to
the PIN of the pager. You must have an entry for each IXO/TAP service
provider you want to reach in the pagermap(4F) file and you *may*
also define aliases; e.g.

49171(.*) 01712092522/49171\1

allows using "sendpage -p 49171xxxxxxxx text" to reach pagers through
the providers central 01712092522 where 49171xxxxxxxx is the number
of the pager (PIN).

matthias 01712092522/49171xxxxxxx

allows using "sendpage -p matthias text" to reach me directly w/o knowing
my PIN. That's it.

    3.
    	Please show me a "time of day" restriction example that allows you
    	to fax to 1.415.555.1212 only during business hours  M-Fr. for
    	example, and does this restriction work for sendpage as well as
    	sendfax from within destctrls.

14155551212 TimeOfDay = "Mon+0900-1800,Tue+0900-1800,......"

should also work for paging jobs (the file destctrl(4F) is read
by faxq(1M));

	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions