PCL to postscript?

Has anyone had experience/success with a conversion of pcl formatted
files into postscript?
Seems the format of files recieved onto the faxserver, will be in pcl
format.  Due to things
beyond my control, I have to live with this.  Attempted to compile a
source distribution of
a file called "lj2ps".  This gives various errors in the makefile.  With
a limited knowledge
of C, I'm lost.  Seems the line endind \ is confusing my version of
gcc...? Removed a few \
and joined lines in some .c files and the error moved down in lines.
Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance,
			Jason Lavacek <jlav@cpicorp.com>

HYLAfax version:  4.0 patch level 1