Re: Multiple Modems

  CMVP> Also has anyone been successful using a modem bank such as an Ascend
  CMVP> Max 4000 or cisco AS5200, for sending faxes or pages?

Chad,

Aside from yourself, I did not have any replies to my question about
managing Ascend modems with HylaFAX last week.  I can only assume that
nobody has been able to do this. This is a tremendous shame . . . all those
modems!!!

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions