Multiple Modems

Is there any thing I need to do to get Hylafax to work over multiple
modems?  I have added modems But Hylafax seems to only send things out one
modem at a time.  I can send 3 faxes and 4 alpha pages but everything just
gets queued up and goes out FIFO though a modem while my other modems just
sit idle.  Is it posible to use more than one modem at a time?  I have
played with modem prioities and stuff but can not seem to figure it out.

Also has anyone been successful using a modem bank such as an Ascend Max
4000 or cisco AS5200, for sending faxes or pages?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions