Re: Hylafax rpm issues

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997 16:15:10 -0400, Ramana Juvvadi <juvvadi@lekha.org>
wrote:

>Ed Weinberg writes:
>

> > Here is the reasponse:
> > Warning, No "hylafax" service definition, using default 4559/tcp.
> > Can not reach server at host "localhost", port 4559.
> > (end of response)
>
>Check that following entries are present
Got everything in.  Now when I issue the command:
#sendfax -d 912033674005 /etc/hosts
I get:
Service not available, remote server closed connection

Am I issueing the correct command to send /etc/hosts to 9+1+telephone
number?  Is there anyplace I need to tell Hylafax that it needs to
send a 9 first?

  --  Ed Weinberg,
      Detel, Inc., An Internet Presence Provider
      edw@detel.com
      www.detel.com/
      www.serverking.com
      www.q5.com/  <-- find someone to CoolTalk or chat with here