Re: Installing new RPM...

> Executing: %build
> + cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
> + cd hylafax-v4.0pl1
> + configure --with-DIR_BIN=/usr/bin --with-DIR_SBIN=/usr/sbin
> --with-DIR_LIBEXEs
> /var/tmp/rpmbu08561baa: configure: command not found
> Bad exit status
> (end of response)

Before you run it, put your current directory in your path:

bash# export PATH=$PATH:.

Then try it again.

> What did I do wrong?
> Is there a specific directory I should have run this in?
> My guess is that the command is supposed to build me a new RPM to
> install.

Correct, but it doesn't matter where you run rpm from, as long as you use
absolute paths to the directory the source is in.  After it actually compiles,
your done. At that point it _is_ installed.

Also, be sure you actually have the C compiler, gcc, installed.  Hopefully you
have the CDROM because it will probably require a package or two, and gcc
itself is pretty large..

Dave

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions