Re: whfc: dialing but not sending

Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> I have a HylaFAX/whfc setup with a strange problem.
>
> When I send something natively from the HylaFAX system, all is OK.
> If I send something from whfc, HylaFAX properly dials the number of
> the remote fax, but doesn't appear to send anything. The remote fax
> reports an error at the sending end, and HylaFAX reports that the
> job went through normally.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hi,

do you try to send documents which are not in postscript format ?
If so, format your documents to postscript before sending them,
because whfc does not convert documents, like sendfax do.

If this is not the problem, have a look at your logs and provide
some more infos.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@transcom.de