whfc: dialing but not sending

I have a HylaFAX/whfc setup with a strange problem.

When I send something natively from the HylaFAX system, all is OK.
If I send something from whfc, HylaFAX properly dials the number of
the remote fax, but doesn't appear to send anything. The remote fax
reports an error at the sending end, and HylaFAX reports that the
job went through normally.

Any suggestions?

--
  Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software Ltd, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
 Supporting PC-based Unix since 1985 / Caldera & SCO authorized / www.telly.org

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions