Re: List of Outstanding Patches

Phil Watkinson wrote:

     Hi.

     This is my list of patches & amendments to HylaFAX 4.0pl1 that have
     been mentioned in the mailing list.

     I'm sure I've missed some, and I have made no effort to measure their
     worth - I am just wondering if we need to discuss the changes before
     thinking of going to patch level 2 ?

Do to lack of time (I've also a real job to do for my bosses and
have had some other trouble too) I couldn't freeze a pl2 and do
the tests. I'm now working on it. Some of the patches must also
be verified on specific plattforms which I don't run in my company
or my home-office.

Before releasing a pl2 the keepers of the binariy distributions
or other folks should perform a beta-test on their systems too.
If you are interested in this test please reply to me directly (I'll
create a majordomo list of the beta testers on my server) and please
tell me which OS you're running. Thanks in advance.

	matthias
--
firm: matthias.apitz@sisis.de [voc:+49-89-61308-351, fax: +49-89-61308-188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de