Re: Re: MS WORD format files

> De : 	Pierre MEURICE[SMTP:P.Meurice@St-Emilion.citb.bull.net]
>
> I am trying to use the windows postscript printer drivers to use =
> postscript format file with my MSword, but those that I choose do not =
> work.

The OL 840 driver in Win 3.1 definitely works, although, for a generic
one I'd probably go for Apple LaseWriter..

I would suspect that any driver for a pure postscript printer will work
(someone tried with one that has a command at the front of the file to
switch it into postscript mode, but deleting this command made even
that work).

For Win 95, you need to set the option for every page to be complete.
You would probably be best making Win 3.1 ones conform to Adobe DSC
conventions.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions