Sportster and Phase B error

Hi all.  I have a "USRobotics Sportster V.34+ FAX" and am receiving
messages regarding "Unspecified Phase B error".

Reading the archives, I see others have had this problem before.  Some
people fixed the problem by lowering the baud rate to 19200.  It didn't
work for me.

What's my next move?  Is there _anyone_ who is using this modem
successfully for sending faxes?

I have an old internal USR modem, which is probably 14.4.  Would I be
better off with that?

I'd like to hear from someone who got this working, and possibly someone
sending me their working config.cua1 or other modem configuration
instructions..

Thanks,
Dave Wreski

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions