HylaFAX, Areacodes, Exchanges

Hi.  I'm wondering about hylafax's use of areacodes and exchanges.

I am running a fax server in Country +1, areacode 613.  This areacode
covers a LARGE region.  The thing is that there are many exchanges local,
and many exchanges which are long distance, and require dialling 1613xxxxxxx.

In order have HylaFAX dial the 1613 when needed when deciphering an number,
do I have to  put all the exchanges into the etc/dialrules, and right a
rule for each exchange? (Or have I missed a man page/config file somewhere
which covers this).]

Thanks.

Aidan.

Aidan Van Dyk                               aidan@magma.ca
   Magma Communications Ltd                 Phone: +1 613 228-3565
   Unit 201, 52 Antares Drive               Fax:   +1 613 228-8313
   Nepean, Ontario, K2E 7Z1                 WWW:   http://www.magma.ca/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions